Ten years! And counting...

Wow! It has now been a full decade since I first created my website Rarebird's Rock and Roll Rarity Reviews. How many personal websites stay online that long? However many or few there are, I am proud to count my site among them.

In previous years in which I posted anniversary messages like this one, I found myself explaining why I hadn't added any new artist pages recently. But this year is different. For the first time since 2004, I have recently created such a page. It felt like old times while I put together my new Kiss rarity review page, and it quickly turned into one of the largest web pages I've ever created. I don't know for sure if I will create more such pages related to more artists in the future, but I'm never saying never. Inspiration might sneak up on me again. And, of course, I will periodically add more spotlight album review pages to the site.

In the meantime, I've noticed that some of the site's existing pages are due for updates. I've added four reviews to my Mott The Hoople page. This week, I plan to add one short review to the Eve's Plum page. And during the summer months, I hope to update the Lou Reed and Matthew Sweet pages. I'll keep you posted.

As always, I want to thank everyone who has ever supported the site in any way over the last ten years. Let's see if I can keep it up for another ten!

Comments